We will try to be back as soon as possible
Please, read this text as it contains information which will be very important concerning the reservation you want to make with us.
GENERAL TERMS OF RESERVATION/BOOKING, PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS, 1ST BOOKING REQUEST.
1. The definite booking request will have to be made online or by returning the form received from Rural Las Casillas with all the necessary data by mail. The acceptance of bookings is subject to the availability and is understood to be booked upon receipt of the information by the company concerning reception of the bank transfer and deposit.
2. PAYMENTS. As son as the booking is confirmed, within three day we will have to receive the payment confirmation of the deposit payment corresponding to 30 % of the complete booking price, which will have to be received by Rural Las Casillas within the maximum period of one week after booking confirmation.
IMPORTANT: If you choose the method of payment by credit card when making your reservation, you will have to take into account that the system will automatically charge 100 % of the reservation amount.
If this is done with more than 4 weeks in advance, we recommend the method of payment by bank transfer. In any case the total amount must be paid within a mínimum 4 weeks before the occupation of the house.
3. DEPOSIT. The house will be turned over clean and in perfect state of habitability. The prices include the normal consumption of electricity, gas, water, bed linen and towels (pool towels not included) and 10 % of VAT. With a deposit of 30 % the client is asked to pay 100 € if their stay is three days or a weekend, 150 if it is one week, and 200 if the stay is more than one week, as a deposit which will be refunded within the three following work days after the day of the completion of the stay and after having checked that there has not occurred any damage.
IMPORTANT: Please note that by accepting our terms and conditions, you will accept that possible damage caused by you or those accompanying you will be deducted from your deposit.
4. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Please make sure we will be informed of the approximate hour of your arrival and of any delay or setback. We try to receive our guests at any time and accomany them to there booked holiday home.The official arrival time is between 16:00 and 21:30 hours. Please note, that there would be an extra charge of 50 Euros in case that you arrive after 21:30 hours. On departure day we kindly ask our clients to leave the holiday home until 12:00 hours. If you wish to arrive or depart out of the official times, please just consult with us.
5. CANCELLATIONS AND REBOOKING. At any time the consumers may cancel or void their reservation. The cancellation must be communicated by phone as soon as possible and immediately be confirmed in writing. In case of cancellations, cancellation costs are composed as follows:
6. PETS / ANIMALS: Pets (max. 2) are welcome in all our holiday homes. Please note, that there would be an extra fee of 50 Euros to pay in case that you bring your pet.
7. CONSUMER RESPONSIBILITIES: The client is fully and exclusively responsible for:
IMPORTANT: In no case will it be allowed to exceed the maximum capacity (number of people) of the contracted rural accommodation. Be warned the entry can be refused to those not declared or registered, as well as the immediate cancellation of booking, with the corresponding reservation fees, without any right of reclamation or complaints.
8. RECLAMATIONS: Claims must be made directly at our office at the time the cause generating the claim occurs. Rural Las Casillas will examine as soon as possible the problem, trying to solve it during the stay. If this should not be possible, we will notify concerning the solution of the problem within 14 days after the end of the stay.